Hello form Wisconsin!! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old September 18th, 2008, 07:58 PM   #1
Tourist

Hello form Wisconsin!!

After lurking around this forum for a while I said "WOW, what a wealth of information! I have to join!
By trade I'm a tool & die maker, and my hobbies are hunting, fishing, motorcycles and football. 49 yrs old so my playing days are long over, but enjoy photo (stills) and video taping my old high school (Germantown).
The last few years I was using a GL2 and a few weeks ago picked up a XL2 so you will be seeing alot of me in the XL2 area. It's going to be a while until I get that cam figured out!!
Take care and talk to everyone later.
Oh Yeah, one more thing. Under this area which you type your post in there is a " additional options section. In that section what do they mean by the different notification types? Also under my name it says "tourist". Does that mean I'm new to the forums and have a low number of posts?
Paul Schmidt is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood