Videographer/ FCP HD Editor in Mesa, AZ at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old October 4th, 2004, 07:09 PM   #1
Tourist

Videographer/ FCP HD Editor in Mesa, AZ

Hello all. Recently moved from outside Toronto, Ontario to outside Phoenix, Arizona. I have a brand new Canon GL-2, as well as having recently upgraded to Final Cut Pro HD and picking up DVD Studio Pro 3 in the same package (got Motion free with the purchase of the Production Suite package, but don't have the approiate graphics card to run it right now). I will be upgrading my iMac G4 to a Power Mac G5 possibly by the end of the year. The new Mac OS is supposed to come out around January. May wait to see that.
I have shot weddings, lectures, gigs for bands, a memorial service, a hair transplant and even a couple heart surgeries.
I'm listed on a number of free sites (mandy.com, craiglist, partypop.com) and am a paid gold member on videographer.com. I have my own site:

www.geocities.com/digitalvideodoneright

I'm (obviously) trying to keep my costs down by using as much free advertising as I can. If anyone is in the Phoenix area and looking for a freelancer, or knows anyone in Greater Phoenix who could use my services, I would appreciate you passing the info along. I have a quick demo DVD I've put together.

All the best!

Mark
dv-dr@cox.net
Mark Charrette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2004, 01:37 AM   #2
RED Code Chef

Welcome aboard Mark and good luck with the business.

Rob Lohman, visuar@iname.com
DV Info Wrangler & RED Code Chef

Join the DV Challenge | Lady X

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Buy from the best: DVinfo.net sponsors
Rob Lohman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood