I'm from santa cruz at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old September 11th, 2001, 07:46 PM   #1
drtal@pigheaven.com

I'm from santa cruz

Mac junkie. Final cut pro. learning AE5, boris red and commotion.
I'm an oncologist.
Have been doing digital photos for 8 years. I turn 2 people loose at a wedding and do the posed stuff and lots of spontanteous. It's not worth the 2K I charge after I look at all of the time I spend editing.
Apple got me into DV with my TRV900, Canon Elura and xl1s. I am just learning the xl1s but have already got my first gig. A wedding. Another 2K. got in a fight with the hired photographer as his contract said that I could not be within 40 feet of him.
Having 3 cameras saved me as the batteries on my mics went out, the guy on the soundboard forgot to put the minidisk in. With FCP and Bias studio I was able to clean up the sound. Clients were very happy.
Can't say enough about the matroxRT mac board. You can get and FCP from the apple store for 1300 dollars.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood