New Member in Indiana at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old March 1st, 2005, 07:34 PM   #1
New Boot

New Member in Indiana

Hey guys, I've been reading the boards for a while and since I'm now the proud owner of an XL2 I figured I post and let you know about me.

I'm 23 and from West Lafayette, IN.
I graduated last year from Indiana University (in Bloomington) with a BA in Telecommunications.
2 Weeks after graduation I landed a job at the local TV station (Check out WLFI.com to see our up-to-the-minute coverage of corn fields) as a production assistant.
I think I've learned more in my 10 months at the station than I did in my 4 years in school. Not to mention I'm making more money than I did as a projectionist at the student theater on campus.

I'm hoping now that I have a camera (and eventually I'll have a manual lens for it too), I'll be able to start honing my skills and maybe do a little freelance work.

Anywho, thanks for keeping such a wonderful community running...I can't describe how much I learn every day just by reading your posts.

If you're ever in West Central Indiana look me up.

--Chris Wilkerson
Chris Wilkerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2005, 09:22 PM   #2
Wrangler

Hi Chris, and welcome to DVinfo.net! I've spent some time in Indiana myself, and will be there next fall with Indianapolis Opera. Congratulations on the XL-2; we'll look forward to hearing from you.
Boyd Ostroff is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood