Greetings from South Africa at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old September 26th, 2009, 01:37 PM   #1
New Boot

Greetings from South Africa

Hello Everyone,

Just a brief introductory note.

My name is Graeme and I am based in East London, South Africa.

I have been knocking around with video for a few years now and have done a number of corporate jobs as well as some aviation related work (I am crazy about anything related to flying).

I am an ardent Canon fan with my first camera being an XL2 and I was thoroughly heartbroken when it was damaged beyond repair in December of last year. I replaced it with the XHA1 and now have the XHA1S. I also am learning stills photography and I use a Canon 40D for this purpose.

I very much look forward to learning from all of you on this forum. During the past few days I have been lurking and it is clear that there is an abundance of knowledge and passion to be harnessed and learnt from here on DVInfo.

Regards

Graeme
Graeme Coutts is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood