Hello From Ireland at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old March 8th, 2010, 11:43 AM   #1
New Boot

Hello From Ireland

I'm from Westport, County Mayo.

My latest project was an online drama called Covies which you can catch here

Welcome to Covies - Online Drama from Westport, Ireland

I've already found this forum to be most useful and would like to thank the community here for the helpfull posts - esp down converting HD to SD for DVD burning.

Now when will apple support Blu - Ray?
Len Collin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 01:21 PM   #2
Trustee

Welcome to the list, Len. I think there's a few others from the Emerald Isle on this list, like James McBoyle from Dublin who asked to be included in the dvinfoBrits list last updated on this thread http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-pe...ml#post1488252
Happy to add you too if you wish, but one always has to be a little careful with these matters and not unintentionally offend.
Colin McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:03 PM   #3
Trustee

Len - welcome to the forum!

If you're the same Len Collin (and your photo certainly looks familiar), you did write some of my favourite ever episodes of The Bill back in ye olde days, and you almost always did a Hitchcock and appeared in the episode too! (Plus you were very kind to me at the time with some "goodies" that you sent).

Good to see you still active and trying new things like Covies, I wish you every success with it.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 05:07 PM   #4
New Boot

Thanks Mike
Good to hear from you again. Hope life is treating you well.
Len Collin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2010, 05:09 PM   #5
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin McDonald View Post
Welcome to the list, Len. I think there's a few others from the Emerald Isle on this list, like James McBoyle from Dublin who asked to be included in the dvinfoBrits list last updated on this thread http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-pe...ml#post1488252
Happy to add you too if you wish, but one always has to be a little careful with these matters and not unintentionally offend.
Hi Colin by all means you can add me. I grew up in London, but Ireland's my home and where I was initially raised.
Len Collin is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood