TJ from Las Vegas, Saying "Hello" at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old March 10th, 2010, 05:09 PM   #1
New Boot

TJ from Las Vegas, Saying "Hello"

Hello fellow videographers and filmmakers,

I'm new to these forums, so I figured I should introduce myself.
My name is TJ, I live in Las Vegas, and I run a Video Marketing business here.
I also have a blog, that shows videographers how to start a video business and start making money.

I've been visiting this site for a while to learn, and I figured it was time that I join the forums and give back.

I don't consider myself a technical expert by any means. (I probably couldn't help you pick out the best gear to use) But I do know a bit about marketing, and have successfully helped other videographers start their businesses.

I'll try to help in anyway I can, and I look forward to meeting you guys and learning from you all. I hope you'll except me as one of your own =)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood