Hi there from The Netherlands! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old March 16th, 2010, 11:20 AM   #1
Tourist

Hi there from The Netherlands!

Hello!

My name is Kees Braam. I'm 16 years old and I live in a small village called ''Eibergen'', which is located in the very east of Holland. For a very long time, I wanted to become a musican, since I like to play the drums alot. But when I was 14, I changed my mind. I wanted to become a filmmaker. So I bought myself a JVC MiniDV camera and started filming my friends on their skateboards. When I became 16, I realised that I needed to film more than just skateboarding. So I did. I bought myself a Sony DCR-TRV900 3CCD camera and started learning how to film and edit.

I want to become a great filmmaker and I would love to make it to Hollywood. Maybe it sounds silly, but I am totally going for it! I'm planning to study in New York City, at the New York Film Academy when I finish my current school (here in Holland we call it ''HAVO'').

So, that's a little story about me. I hope that you guys will help me a little with getting used to the forum. And of course I hope that I'll learn alot of cool stuff!

Regards,

Kees Braam.
Eibergen, Gelderland.
The Netherlands.
Kees Braam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 01:06 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia (formerly Winnipeg, Manitoba) Canada
Nothing wrong with having a dream. People WITHOUT dreams are the ones I feel sorry for,..

Welcome and good luck. And remember, we MAKE our own luck. Hard work never goes unrewarded.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood