Good day from Finland! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old May 21st, 2010, 09:17 AM   #1
New Boot

Good day from Finland!

Hello all!

My name is Matti Ollikainen, and i live in Finland. I am NOT a pro with video editing etc.. but im very interested to make good videos with my Sony Bloggie even it is cheap camera. I have been checking out the awesome productions in this forum, and im very impressed. Nice work all!

Here is my first "better" video. It is a "good feeling" video for this summer:) It is made without using tripod, so im sorry if the shakyness is disturbing some1. But hey, don't take it too serious, it's my first...

Thanks alot if you checked it out.

Peace, Matti.
Matti Ollikainen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2010, 05:41 AM   #2
Wrangler

Welcome to DVinfo, Matti. I enjoyed your video as a "study" in the sense of how painters might experiment and enjoyed it quite a lot. You definitely have an artistic eye.

Unfortunately, my travel plans for next week have changed from stopping in your country to only overflying it. Having some Finnish heritage (my grandmother and her sister still spoke Finn to each other throughout their lives), it disappoints me that my first visit to your beautiful country is yet again delayed!
Pete Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2010, 04:59 PM   #3
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Bauer View Post
Welcome to DVinfo, Matti. I enjoyed your video as a "study" in the sense of how painters might experiment and enjoyed it quite a lot. You definitely have an artistic eye.

Unfortunately, my travel plans for next week have changed from stopping in your country to only overflying it. Having some Finnish heritage (my grandmother and her sister still spoke Finn to each other throughout their lives), it disappoints me that my first visit to your beautiful country is yet again delayed!
Thanks mate and hope ur gonna able to visit here at some point!
Matti Ollikainen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2010, 06:01 AM   #4
New Boot

Here are few new test shots with my new camera...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twZsbRZccgI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1asThCQ_nqI
Matti Ollikainen is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood