Dude from Long Branch, New Jersey at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old December 15th, 2010, 07:56 AM   #1
New Boot

Dude from Long Branch, New Jersey

Hello internet!

My name is Sean Vergara, born 1988! I started shooting 8mm in 2000 then graduated to 16mm in '06. Currently I have a Krasnogorski-3 with a Tobin Cine Systems crystallized motor on it; it has been stuck in the corner since I got an XL-2 sometime in '05, only being used when it was movie time! I can't even remember how many " home movies" or "test shots" my XL-2 was used for during those days.

I have been waiting to sell both those cameras so I can upgrade into the DSLR days, of course I will regretfully get rid of my K-3 ,but it's a must to get the set up I would like, and shoot like a cost efficient made man.

My next setup will be a T2i
EVERY GOOD PIECE OF GLASS I CAN FIND!!

If your in the area, lets get together and have some fun.
Sean Vergara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2011, 09:11 AM   #2
New Boot

Re: Dude from Long Branch, New Jersey

Well hello again,

Just felt like updating my kit since this original post was literally almost a year ago.

I currently have a Canon 60d with an H4n and three lens to play with...

Tamron f/2.8 17mm to 50mm

Vivitar Series 1 35-85 f/2.8- Nikon mount

VIVITAR 135mm f/2.8 Prime M42 mount

I really enjoy the color profile of these lenses, my crew and I have been testing the limits with the camera and lenses. We will be doing a set of projects that will be testing the lens capability, as well as the color profile settings we will be going with: Cinestyle or Neutral.

Anyone in New Jersey that needs help with projects or would really like to work with dedicated filmmakers. email me anytime...Svergara1@gmail.com
Sean Vergara is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood