Hello from Erie, PA at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old January 27th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #1
Major Player

Hello from Erie, PA

Hi everyone. I've been lurking around the forums here for several weeks, and was happy to see today that my account has finally been activated.

Over the past 15+ years, I've done video production for scores of weddings, events, corporate/industrial clients, legal stuff, commercials, etc. For a while I produced/directed/edited a series for the Versus network. Now I'm the creative director for a consulting firm, which involves lots of graphic design, media production and web development.

I got started in videography with fully analog equipment, suffering the pains of linear editing. Then I learned digital video on the Media 100 system when it ran on the fastest consumer Mac available -- the Power Mac 9600/300. I guess that was around 1996.

I've decided to get back into weddings because of how much technology has advanced. I can do so much more now than I could in 2003, the year I shot my last wedding. Over the past 6 months, I've acquired all the necessary equipment to start it up. While my main cameras are AG-HMC40's, I've been particularly interested in the DSLR video revolution, and now a GH1 is on its way.

And I love zombie movies.

These forums have been an incredible wealth of information and ideas, and I hope to be able to give back as I can.
Corey Graham is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood