San Francisco is cooler than where you're from! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old August 31st, 2005, 01:33 AM   #1
Major Player

San Francisco is cooler than where you're from!

So they say. It beats Socal though. Anyone else near the bay and making movies? would love to connect and work on some projects. Drop me and email and lets talk
Jay Kavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2005, 06:48 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Jay,

Yup,average annual temp is 65 degrees... "The coldest winter I ever spent, was a summer in San Francisco" - Mark Twain.

Check out Bay Area Video Coalition bavc.org and Film Arts Organization Filmarts.org for good contacts.

Welcome aboard!

Richard - In San Mateo
Richard Alvarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2005, 07:16 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Hey I live just north of sacromento but am planing on moving to San Fancisco to go to the state college so I will probly be in your neck of the woods next year around this time.
Joshua Reafsnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2005, 08:00 PM   #4
ChorizoSmells

welcome to dvinfo Jay. My wife and I just got back from the bay area a week ago. Used to live in Berkeley, Oakland(near Lake Merritt) SF Mission way back in the 80's. It was great being in that cool weather again, it beats the weather we have over here, hot and humid, although it is finally cooling down. Good luck with you movie making.
Old September 20th, 2005, 08:18 PM   #5
Trustee

Hi Jay,
I live about an hour north of SF and spend a little time in the area when work requires or time permits. Welcome to the forums.

There is some beautiful country up this way if you ever do day trips northward.
---

Hey Richard, did you ever get that email I sent a few weeks ago regarding video in San Mateo? I never heard back, but I figured it was because it may have looked like a solicitation - but the client asked for direct referral as opposed to open call so I didn't post their request to the forums - sorry

gotta run - dinner calls.
-Jon

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood