Greetings from Silicon Valley at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:43 AM   #1
Major Player

Greetings from Silicon Valley

I've been on the forum for awhile but never posted here. Several years ago I had an idea that crafting stories about unique properties via video could have a top tier place in the real estate industry. I've really fallen for the process of creating videos to tell a story and have learned a ton on this forum. The fact that I get paid to do these seems like a bonus.

Here's my website with a few examples.

Http://duaneadam.com
Duane Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2013, 10:47 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Greetings from Silicon Valley

Welcome Duane.I really liked the Cats Estate video you created. High production values for a high-end property. Looks like you put quite a bit of time and effort into it. If you're interested in networking with fellow Bay Area videographers, check out that Bay Area Professional Videographer's Association (BAPVA). We have one member who also specializes in real estate videos.
Oren Arieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #3
Major Player

Re: Greetings from Silicon Valley

Thanks Oren, "The Cat"s estate was a special project as there's simply no place like it. I was fortunate to have gotten the call as I know they interviewed a ton of qualified people.

I checked out BAPVA and in particular some of your samples. You're doing high level work that is a cut above most promotional stuff I've seen. One of the things I always look for is music selection and audio quality as it's an area where many productions fall short. You nail both in your clips and the video and post production is amazing. What cameras are you using?
Duane Adam is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood