Hello from D.C at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old October 25th, 2005, 08:31 AM   #1
New Boot

Hello from D.C

Hello everyone,

My name is Anthony Faust and I am a film producer in the D.C area. I'm working on my first feature film and I've produced two shorts. You can view my work at my website, www.anthonyfaust.com.

My latest short will be playing in Annapolis at the Annapolis Film Festival in November. I'm looking forward to meeting more people in the area. I'll be doing a photo shoot in a month or so to market the feature film I'm working on. All actors and models are encouraged to contact me.

Thanks everyone!
Anthony Faust
Anthony Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2005, 07:05 AM   #2
Major Player

How do you get entered into the film festival?? I live in Northern VA and wouldn't mind getting in some of that.
Greg Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2005, 08:34 AM   #3
New Boot

Film festivals

Greg,

To get your film into a festival, go to the festival's website (do a Google search) and follow their instructions. Most of the time they will ask for a DVD of your film and a press kit. The more festivals you are involved in, the smarter you get in knowing what these festivals are looking for. Do your research and it'll pay off.

Cheers,
Anthony
Anthony Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2005, 08:46 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Looks good Anthony! Best of luck to you!
Armin DeFiesta is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood