Calling London... locations, locations need some! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old December 16th, 2016, 01:58 AM   #1
Trustee

Calling London... locations, locations need some!

Hi All UK and specifically London and Swindon based shooters.

I will be in London and Swindon with a small crew between approx mid Feb to mid March and am looking for interview locations. Locations with a lower key, low light relaxed feel as these interviews are more long rambling discussions than interviews per se. Some of our previous ones have been 3-4 hours in duration!

This is for an educational historical series and being educational the production doesn't have unlimited budget so we have to be mindful on how we spend the dollars, quids etc.

What we need is a series of locations that have a bit of an old world academic feel, charm about them. Like libraries, drawing rooms, gents clubs, old lounge bars, wood paneling etc. The attached photos will give you an idea of the sort of feel and character we are after.

If anyone has any ideas ranging from agencies, pubs, clubs, old hotels etc that we could contact to source such locations it would be a great help. I could then pass on any details to the EP so that he and his PA could chase them up.

Just PM me off forum if you can help

Guess I had better pack some warm clothes for this one. :))

Cheers

Chris Young
CYV Productions
Sydney
Attached Thumbnails
Calling London... locations, locations need some!-old-drawing-room-01.jpg   Calling London... locations, locations need some!-old-drawing-room-02.jpg  

Calling London... locations, locations need some!-old-drawing-room-03.jpg   Calling London... locations, locations need some!-old-drawing-room-04.jpg  

Calling London... locations, locations need some!-old-drawing-room-05.jpg  
Christopher Young is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood