Hello (again) from NewBlue at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old November 21st, 2019, 02:31 PM   #1
New Boot

Hello (again) from NewBlue

Hello, my name is Marcus Johnson and I work for NewBlue. I originally worked with NewBlue back in 2010 - 2013 and I'm happy to have recently rejoined the team.

A couple of weeks ago I posted in the "NewBlueFX" subforum but as it had been dormant for awhile I wasn't sure how many people saw that, so I wanted to post here as well.

I spent over a decade shooting and editing before I moved to the software side of the business so I've got a good handle on what I'm talking about.

If anyone has any questions about our products, needs technical support, or even just has suggestions, please let me know!

And if anyone is currently using our products I'd love to hear it!
Marcus Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2019, 03:27 AM   #2
Equal Opportunity Offender

Re: Hello (again) from NewBlue

I did see that other post.

Do you still support the recalcitrant of us who refuse to move past Premiere CS6? Even if it means retaining an older version of a plugin for sale for those customers.

Andrew
Andrew Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2019, 01:05 PM   #3
New Boot

Hi Andrew,

I am very sorry, but as it's now 7 years old and Adobe themselves no longer support it we do not offer support for Premiere CS6. We don't want to sell any products that we don't support so unfortunately we do not have any of our products from that time available still.
Marcus Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2019, 06:49 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Thanks for sharing.
I have a lot of New Blue software and after using Adobe since the late 1990s have stopped at CS6, refusing to do their rental plan.
I love New Blue software and contributed to surveys years ago which resulted in some ideas coming to fruition. Thankfully when I saw the end of the road I bought the rest of the plugins that would work with CS6 before it was too late. I still use them and CS6.

I too would buy the later New Blue software if it would work with CS6, or if Adobe would again offer a perpetual license version. I strongly dislike the rental strategy that many are doing now.
David Banner is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood