DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   These Are the People in Your Neighborhood (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/)
-   -   Hello from New Jersey (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/82712-hello-new-jersey.html)

Rob Lohman November 9th, 2004 01:57 PM

Welcome aboard DVInfo.net Mike! Good to have you with us.

Mike DelliSanti November 9th, 2004 02:28 PM

Thanks Rob, good to be here.

Boyd Ostroff November 9th, 2004 04:17 PM

Let me add my welcome as well.... from a fellow Southern New Jerseyan! :-)

Mike DelliSanti November 10th, 2004 12:16 PM

Thank you as well Boyd.

Jesse Bekas November 15th, 2004 01:46 PM

I'm from Northeast NJ, but don't hesitate to drop me a line if you fellow Garden Staters have interesting projects in the works.

Glen Elliott November 22nd, 2004 05:03 PM

Ditto- yet another Southern Jersian also. What town Mike?

Mike DelliSanti November 23rd, 2004 09:01 AM

Hey Glen. I'm the same Mike from Pine Beach that is replying on your thread "newest getting ready clip".

Ray Sigmond December 13th, 2004 07:54 PM

Hi Guys:

I am from Edison, NJ. Coming from an audio background, I am about to purchase a PD170 as my first camcorder. In my home studio I use Nuendo, Wavelab Pinnacle Liquid Edition 6 as my NLE. I am totally enjoying this forum, it is a great place to be!

Regards,

Ray Sigmond

Ray Sigmond December 13th, 2004 08:05 PM

Re: Hello From NJ

<<<-- Originally posted by Mike DelliSanti Speaking of networking I'll be attending the NJVA "North Jersey Videographers Association (NJVA.org) meeting tonight,it's a good group to learn and share ideas if anyone is interested. -->>>

Mike:

I just visited the NJVA site, how do you like the organization and is it worth the annual $200 membership?

Regards,

Ray

Boyd Ostroff December 14th, 2004 09:04 AM

Hi Ray; welcome to DVinfo and seasons greetings!

Glen Elliott December 14th, 2004 12:58 PM

Re: Re: Hello From NJ

<<<-- Originally posted by Ray Sigmond : <<<-- Originally posted by Mike DelliSanti Speaking of networking I'll be attending the NJVA "North Jersey Videographers Association (NJVA.org) meeting tonight,it's a good group to learn and share ideas if anyone is interested. -->>>

Mike:

I just visited the NJVA site, how do you like the organization and is it worth the annual $200 membership?

Regards,

Ray -->>>

I'm a member of the GPVA (Greater Philadelphia Videographer's Association). Philly is much closer than N.Jersey. I'm wayyyy down south.

Joe Hewes December 16th, 2004 11:56 AM

Another in New Jersey

Hello, new to the community, in Marlboro, New Jersey. Shooting mostly for church.

Mike DelliSanti December 16th, 2004 12:44 PM

Hi Glen and Ray, sorry for the slow reply been busy.
Yes I like the organization and it is worth the $200.00
I attend most of the meetings and what I like the best is the workshops and the new gear that people bring to the meetings.
It gives you a chance to "try before you buy". Sometimes we get vendors like JVC, Sony, Armatos, B&H with new product demos.

Happy Holidays,

Mike

Rob Lohman December 21st, 2004 05:02 AM

Hello there Joe and welcome aboard DVInfo.net. There are lots of
people here who do church shootings! Good to have you with us!

Boyd Ostroff December 21st, 2004 08:20 AM

Welcome Joe, from a fellow New Jerseyan! :-)