DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   These Are the People in Your Neighborhood (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/)
-   -   Hello from New Jersey (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/82712-hello-new-jersey.html)

Mike DelliSanti December 23rd, 2004 11:15 AM

Hi Joe and welcome to the group. I'm from jersey also.

Paul Pelalas January 13th, 2005 05:42 PM

Welcome Joe, West Orange New Jersey here.

Rick Bravo January 13th, 2005 06:26 PM

WHAT!!!!????

Hey Rob,

You might want to rephrase "church shootings"!

:0

Welcome Joe!

RB

Rob Lohman January 18th, 2005 06:06 AM

Good point Rick, I should type slower.

Perhaps "church filming" would be better? <g>

Ray Sigmond February 4th, 2005 09:40 AM

Hello Joe, from Edison, NJ here!

Glenn Gipson February 4th, 2005 10:50 AM

Welcome from Plainfield, New Jersey

Aanarav Sareen February 4th, 2005 12:55 PM

Fair Lawn, NJ

Brian Andrews March 8th, 2005 01:49 PM

Anyone in NJ want to make movies?

Hi all. I'm looking for people in northern or central New Jersey who are interested in making a few digital shorts.

I'm a total novice at video and moviemaking. I've read a bunch of materials on making movies, went thru a few virtual film schools and I've made a few really bad shorts with my newphews. Now I'm ready to make a "real" movie. But, I need help. I'm new to NJ (wife's from here) so I don't have friends to pull into my projects.

I have a few outlines for script ideas and a few partial scripts. I'd like to make 5-10 minute shorts, any genre except horror.

As for me, I'm 32 and a father of two. I got into editing by making movies of the kids editing in iMovie. I know that doesn't make me a filmmaker but I love this stuff and want to learn more and have fun.

I have consumer-level stuff--Panasonic GS400, Bogen tripod and an iMac with iMovie and Final Cut Express. I can probably borrow some home depot work lights during nights and weekend shoots. I don't have a mic (yet).

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks,
Brian.

Guest April 15th, 2005 08:18 PM

In Jersey

Long Branch, NJ here...........

Nick Tsigos April 17th, 2005 12:29 AM

Cinnaminson, NJ

Frank Miraglia April 19th, 2005 11:40 PM

Joe,

Hello from Jackson!!!

Frank Miraglia April 19th, 2005 11:46 PM

Hello from Jackson New Jersey!!

Hello all!! Just wanted to introduce myself, since I have been quietly following the many threads posted here for quite some time now :-)

Glad to be apart of the community!

Cheers!

Frank M.

Rob Lohman April 25th, 2005 02:56 AM

Welcome aboard (H)DVInfo.net Frank! Good to have you with us!

Boyd Ostroff April 25th, 2005 07:19 AM

Hi Frank! There are a bunch of us here in New Jersey. Will look forward to your contributions.

Frank Miraglia April 27th, 2005 02:52 PM

Thank you! I am looking forward to getting further educated by these message boards and networking more with all the talented people here..

Thanks Again!!

Frank M.