A filmmaker from the hotest spot on earth at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old June 14th, 2007, 09:02 AM   #1
Tourist

A filmmaker from the hotest spot on earth

Well hello everyone
My name is Faisal Saif & I am really pleased after joining the most incredible community on the net here , collecting some great info about everything that a great filmmaker need .
My location is in Kuwait , and I am A Technical director in one of the newest joiners in the media feild in Kuwait , our post production unit contains A Canupos HD editing system and Final cut also for MAC fans , and our production team was filming alot of documantaries using Digibeta Cams now the boardmembers decided to make it more accurate and more mobile so they have chosen the HD-111E JVC cameras and also HD-250E JVC cameras as well .
I was shocked when i saw the forum has a dependent group discuss the new technology related to JVC cameras and I got of information about that , Infact the boardmembers decided to buy those cameras when they saw that amount of information and the ability could serve their needs .
Our sound department has 2 seperated Sound Studios , the sound engineers have chosen to work with Digidesign HD-3 Systems I think the name is Protools .
Well we are filming something now just to convince everybody in here that a low budget filmmaker could do somthing big with their knowledge ,alot of the sponsors in here loved the idea and they are encouraging every filmmaker in the region to do it .
I'll see everybody later
Just wanted to present something from what we are doing , & I am sure that no one would hate helping us .
Faisal Saif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2007, 01:55 PM   #2
RED Code Chef

Hi Faisal, welcome aboard DV Info Net, it's good to have you with us!

Rob Lohman, visuar@iname.com
DV Info Wrangler & RED Code Chef

Join the DV Challenge | Lady X

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Buy from the best: DVinfo.net sponsors
Rob Lohman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood