An old short of mine... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old June 24th, 2003, 05:11 PM   #1
Major Player

An old short of mine...

I see that people post some of their work here and I thought I'd post a short I did about a year ago. Have a look see. I've learned alot since this short, but any feedback would be appreciated anyways. Actually, it's more of a spec ad than a short.

http://www.fusionarena.com/films/Lips2Lips
Brad Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2003, 06:08 PM   #2
Major Player

Hey Brad, I thought that was pretty good. It reminded me of an old commercial I saw on one of these tv shows that showed commercials from all over the world.

It was about a car that had reclining seats. A man pulls up to a stoplight and his wife is beside him in another car. She holds up the laundry (as if out to pick it up). The light turns green and she drives off. Down the road, her boyfriend pops up from the reclining seat (having hid from the husband). Back at the light, in the husband's car, his boyfriend pops up, having hid from the wife!

It was pretty funny. Yours reminded me of that a lot. It was well shot and I enjoyed it. Good job.
Old July 16th, 2003, 06:13 AM   #3
RED Code Chef

Already saw it last year I think. Still quite fun. Nice work!

Rob Lohman, visuar@iname.com
DV Info Wrangler & RED Code Chef

Join the DV Challenge | Lady X

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Buy from the best: DVinfo.net sponsors
Rob Lohman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media