How you know you've been editing too long at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old May 17th, 2008, 05:44 AM   #1
Trustee

How you know you've been editing too long

Well, I'm onto hour 42 of my finals week as a sophomore college student. Last night I pulled a 18 hour editing session to get a film ready for a history class. Tonight's project was a research paper for my mass media class. So you can imagine that I'd be a little tired.

Anyways, I was just in MS Word, and I tried to use the Control+/- command to zoom in and out of my paper. Just for the record, FCP shortcuts don't work so well in word processing! :)
Nate Haustein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2008, 10:20 AM   #2
Major Player

Ha ha ha! I just did that the other day at work after working on a video all day! I was like, "something is wrong with Word." There is, but that's another story.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media