Welcome to the Twilite Zone... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old August 9th, 2003, 05:57 AM   #1
Capt. Quirk

Welcome to the Twilite Zone...

Hey- I found this link at another board, and being bored, I figured "why not?" What I found was completely bizarre. This is what other people do when they have waaaaay too much time on their hands. Warning: Cheesy website ahead!
http://community-2.webtv.net/devil_b...LisaInMinutes/
K. Forman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2003, 06:02 AM   #2
High School Student

Haha dude. Thats nuts. Someone should find out where she lives, and if anyone here lives around there, they could call her up and do a video. haha.
Alex Knappenberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2003, 06:24 AM   #3
Major Player

Oh my goodness. I can't believe I sat through *BOTH* episodes! I have no shame! I'll have to admit that some parts were kind of funny. The sad thing is that Leno or Letterman's people will stumble on that site and hire her to do bits for the show and she'll be famous . . . more so than she is now!

It reminded me (very remotely) of the old "Foto Funnies" from the NATIONAL LAMPOON magazines.
Old August 9th, 2003, 06:30 AM   #4
Capt. Quirk

Gee Mark... I had actually forgotten about that. Been ages since I've read the Lampoon! Zippy for President!
K. Forman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2003, 08:49 PM   #5
Major Player

I think my favorite comic in the LAMPOON was "Mr. Politeness Man". I thought about making a short using a similar story. They just cracked me up that people could be killing and robbing, while M.P.M. would correct their etiquette!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media