Digital Video Projectors - Page 9 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old March 24th, 2007, 08:53 PM   #121
Machinist Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Lohman View Post
After seeing RED 4K footage projected on the Sony 4K projector numerous times
now I guess I'm spoiled :)

Can't imagine living without a projector anymore. Here at home still have a SD
projector in a crappy setup though. But it's a great experience. Charles theater
is very nicely constructed and you wouldn't know it's there.

If you want to see something really s(l)ick: http://htguys.com/archive/2005/September192005.html
(I would've gone with a much bigger / wider screen though, but that build is fairly old now)
Totally over the top! But pobably still not as expensive as years of psychotherapy! Love the rack o' Macs!
Old March 26th, 2007, 10:40 PM   #122
Trustee

first of all,
http://www.engadget.com/2007/03/26/e...80p-projector/
^1080p coming under $3,000 real s00n in the reaches of MERE mortals!!! muahahaha >).

secondly,
how many of you are playing HD DVD/BluRay back on the front projectors. it doesn't have to be 1080p projectors. i'm still using the extremely outdated BenQ 6200 and playing HD DVD through XBox 360's HD DVD USB external drive through my HTPC. it is extremely sharp =). i really, really dig it =). of course, my room is TINY compared to most of you guys. i need to move to get a house to expand my HT! =).

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media