DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/totem-poll-totally-off-topic-everything-media/)
-   -   Editing munchies (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/totem-poll-totally-off-topic-everything-media/31346-editing-munchies.html)

Marlon Trudeau September 4th, 2004 03:39 AM

chickpeas!

Rick Bravo September 4th, 2004 12:47 PM

Guinness? Lemme see some ID, Dustin!

Raisins...no crumbs to fall into the keyboard.

RB

Graham Jones September 4th, 2004 03:16 PM

coffee and a open window

Dustin Waits September 4th, 2004 07:18 PM

Rick! SSHHHHH!

I'm 19, work full time, and pay taxes, I'll drink if a want to = ]

Rob Lohman September 5th, 2004 05:24 AM

I really like the Corona and Ben & Jerry's suggestion. Hmmm.....

Joe Carney September 5th, 2004 03:49 PM

Warsteiner beer (almost any German beer) and New Orleans home style peanuts from the local wine and beer store. Strong coffee if it's in the morning. But the Warsteiner makes me more creative, really, it does. Any Germans want to trade me beer for free editing time? huh? please? Maybe the real German version of Becks?

John Hudson September 6th, 2004 12:54 AM

When behind the NLE I need an Ice Cold Frappachino with double shots. Of course then I have to chain smoke and cant smoke inside so I have to get up and go outside :P

Kevin Lepp September 6th, 2004 12:56 PM

I havent eaten while editing yet.. since im new to all of this, but when i do start getting the editing munchies, im sure it will be for this:

Goldfish
A pickle
and a coke

hours go by....

Double chocolate almond icecream
water

hours go by....

Left over cold Manicottii (you know, meat & cheese in a pasta wrap drenched in a good, rich spaghettii sauce)
Cold glass of milk

Joe Carney September 6th, 2004 02:52 PM

What's the world coming too???? Are there no Germans on this board? I'm offering to edit just about any material for beer, as long as it's German beer. I'll pack up my gear and go over there even. Then I could have it any time I wanted. What do I have to do?

Maybe I should offer this to the Dutch? Is Dutch beer better than German? Puuuleeeeeease. Sam Adams cheapend his formula and I'm getting desperate.

Maybe the Belgians, I've had Belgian triple bock from one of those monasteries. It was great. But what sort of editing would Belgian monks need?

Yaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!Please don't make me beg the Canadians, I'll never hear the end of it. I'm already hooked on Canadian Vodka, can't.......let.......them......become.........my....
favorite................................beer.

Jimmy McKenzie September 6th, 2004 08:36 PM

Yaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!Please don't make me beg the Canadians, I'll never hear the end of it. I'm already hooked on Canadian Vodka, can't.......let.......them......become.........my....
favorite................................beer.

Hee hee ... truth is, the bulk of the 5 percent swill we export to the USA is mega crap.

Best beer in Ontario is brewed in a small town an hour north of Toronto. Creemore. So fresh and unpasturized, you have to consume it within a few weeks of purchase. But sadly, only in Canada.

Dylan Couper September 6th, 2004 09:41 PM

<<<-- Originally posted by Joe Carney : Yaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!Please don't make me beg the Canadians, I'll never hear the end of it. I'm already hooked on Canadian Vodka, can't.......let.......them......become.........my....
favorite................................beer. -->>>

Hey! You got me hooked on Canadian vodka too!
And I'm Canadian!
How's that work?!?

Try some Sleeman's Honey Brown lager next time you get close to the border. You can find it just about everywhere here.

Rob Lohman September 7th, 2004 04:59 AM

Dutch beer is okay. Haven't you heard of Heineken or Grolsch? <g>

German beer? I'd much rather have some Belgium beers.

Christopher C. Murphy September 7th, 2004 05:43 AM

Hey, you gotta try some of the New England microbrews. It's so thick it's like motor oil, so in the winter it's great for outdoor shoots. Keeps you warm. :)

Murph

Yi Fong Yu September 10th, 2004 07:24 AM

i'd love to munch while sitting at workstation the problem is the crumbs get inside the keyboard and you grease up the mouse... then the cockroaches attack... so i usually eat @kitchen =).

Joe Carney September 19th, 2004 05:55 PM

Dutch beer is okay. Haven't you heard of Heineken or Grolsch? <g>

German beer? I'd much rather have some Belgium beers.

<<<
Okay, since the Germans are ignoring me. But Canada is closer, and if what I'm reading is right, then I'll have to go to Canada and get some good beer.

I've tried many of the microbreweries in the USA. Crap, crap and more crap. Mostly just hyped up stuff. The whole micro brewery phenom was made famous by Sam Adams. Others jumped on the band wagon.

Oh man,, Canadian Vodka and beer. Next I'll be mispronouncing words like out. So, from the DC area, best way to drive to Canada and get some great beer. Anyone?