Block Buster Drops Late Fees - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old January 8th, 2005, 09:13 PM   #16
Major Player

I don't care if Blockbastards were giving movies away for free, I'd never do business with them.
NetFlix on the other hand has been really good. I must say though, the movie quality has been degrading rapidly over the last few months. I think it's because they are getting so popular now, the movies are getting more and more damaged and dirty. But it's a great service and beats the hell out of TV or cable.

... and with regards to lost movies, they are very helpful and willing to accommodate.
Rhett Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2005, 09:48 PM   #17
Regular Crew

I have a late fee from before they adopted this policy. Anyone have a similar situation and gotten the fee waived?
Jacob Ehrichs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2005, 10:03 PM   #18
Slash Rules!

Yeah. . .they waived my last one.

Blockbastards. . .cute!
Josh Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2005, 10:14 PM   #19
Trustee

since the 89 HD-DVD titles have been announced i sold about 25+ of my DVDs to Blockbuster. i got about 5 or so each. i have a store credit of $122. i tried to take 20 DVDs out but i discovered they have a LIMIT of 4! hahahaha. very funny. manager's there tonight so i'm going to have go back tomorrow and exhaust my store credit pretty quickly on rentals.

i'm not buying any DVDs until the Hi-Def ones come out and i have players to play them off of.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media