My short film "The Ninjews: Goy-L Trouble" screening at Worldfest Houston at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old April 4th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #1
Slash Rules!

My short film "The Ninjews: Goy-L Trouble" screening at Worldfest Houston

Hi all. My most recent short film, "The Ninjews: Goy-L Trouble" will screen this Saturday ,4/9, at The Houston International Film Festival/Wordfest, in Houston, TX for any of you in the Houston area.

Here is the movie's official site if you want to know what it's all about:

Ninjews episode 2

And the facebook fan page - Like it if you haven't already. Or hate it, but don't tell me.

https://www.facebook.com/theninjews

The screening will take place at AMC Studio 30, 2949 Dunvale, Theatre B, at 1PM, Saturday 4/9. (It's a whole block of short films, Called "Digital Shorts Program #1-- and the block starts at 1. No idea exactly when mine will play). Tickets to the block of films are $7. So get tickets to Digital Shorts Program #1. Goddamn right it's number one.

Fest schedule site:

WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival

Buy tickets online here: WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival .

There will be ANOTHER, yes ANOTHER screening of the film in this festival on 4/17. This screening is at the same place, but at 3PM (listed as "Digital Shorts Program #14). So screening #2:
AMC Studio 30, 2949 Dunvale, Theatre B (Digital Shorts Program #14), 3PM.

This is the second Ninjews episode I've done. Here's the first if you've never seen it

(WARNING, AND THIS GOES FOR THE NEW EPISODE TOO, THIS MAY BE SUPER HIGHLY TOTES OFFENSIVE TO THOSE WITH STRONG RELIGIOUS SENSIBILITIES. THOUGH I LOVE OFFENSIVE HUMOR I DO NOT ACTUALLY WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE, IF THAT MAKE SENSE)

YouTube - The Ninjews
Josh Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2011, 01:23 PM   #2
Trustee

Re: My short film "The Ninjews: Goy-L Trouble" screening at Worldfest Houston

Nice work Josh. The original clay-mation episode is destined to be a classic.
Old April 6th, 2011, 03:09 PM   #3
Slash Rules!

Thanks. No joke. . .if you go to youtube and search Ninjews, there are tons of random videos with "ninjew" or some variation thereof as a keyword, having nothing to do with Jews, ninjas, or any combination of the two.
Old April 11th, 2011, 12:30 PM   #4
Slash Rules!

Okay, so you live in/near/within 8 hours of Houston, TX. You have an affinity for Jews, ninjas, Josh Bass, movie theaters in the Galleria area adjacent to a Walmart, film festivals with "world" in the title, Texas filmmakers, and doing stuff on weekends, and yet you STILL missed the 4/9 screeing of the "The NInjews: GoyL Trouble" at the Worldfest Film Festival.

"Woe is me! What am I do to? How shall I go on?", you ask rather melodramatically (jeez).

Not to worry, there is ANOTHER screening in this same festival, on 4/17.

This screening is at the same place, but at 3PM (listed as "Digital Shorts Program #14). So screening #2:
AMC Studio 30, 2949 Dunvale, Theatre B (Digital Shorts Program #14), 3PM.

Fest schedule info:

Buy tix online:

Plus, best of all, you get to MEET AND HANG OUT WITH ME, JOSH BASS! Have I argued with you on here about rates? Had a controversial unpopular opinion about something? Now's your chance to punch my stupid face in! (NOTE: PLEASE DON'T PUNCH MY STUPID FACE IN. Otherwise I can't audition for the Valtrex commercials.)

SEE YOU THERE!
Old April 14th, 2011, 01:44 PM   #5
Slash Rules!

Your later mid week reminder/thread bump that Sunday 4/17, is the final screening of "The Ninjews: Goy-L Trouble" at the Houston International Film Festival.

Official page:
Ninjews episode 2

Show is at AMC Studio 30, 2949 Dunvale, at 3PM, Digital Shorts program #14
WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival.

If it's any added incentive to come out, there are ALL TEXAS FILMS! So if you're wondering, "hey, what's that guy who used to beat my face in with a basketball daily after dunking me in the toilet doing?", now you may get to find out! (Actually, I think we all know that it was likely the filmmakers getting beaten and dunked. Possibly by you. Jerks.)

Tix just $7. Purchase here: WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival or in person.

To summarize: Josh Bass, Jews, ninjas, offensiveness, old ladies fainting, other Texas Filmmakers, this Sunday, 4/17, AMC Studio 30, 2949 Dunvale, Houston, TX, 3PM, Digital Shorts Program #14.
Josh Bass is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media