Libec Weight Question at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads

Old May 11th, 2010, 04:28 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Libec Weight Question

I'm looking at a Libec Tripod but I'm not sure which one to get. It's between a LS22 and the LS38.The question I have is I have a Sony FX1 and a Canon 7D with a H4n all my gear don't weight much over 5 to 7 pounds. I know the LS22 is the right one to get because of my weight of my gear. The problem I have down the line I might get a rig or other gear that will take me over the 9 pounds so I would need the LS38. The question I have is there a weight device I can install on the tripod to put more weight with my gear? I have never owned a good tripod before only cheap Best Buy stuff so I want to make this Tripod last for awhile.Thank's for any help you all give..

Thank's
Chad Solo is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads