Libec RS series? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads

Old July 14th, 2010, 07:24 AM   #1
Trustee

Libec RS series?

Anyone use the Libec RS tripods yet? I've read a couple reviews that seem to indicate they're pretty descent but I'd love to hear from people here.

-Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:05 PM   #2
Sponsor: TapeWorks Texas

Ethan,
Hey there, I see you are out of Houma, La. I grew up in Thibodeaux, right down da road from ya! Good food down there!

Anyway, concerning the Libec RS series, I have to say they are spectacular! I have had the RS450, 350 and 250 all in stock available for demo here at Tapeworks in Houston, TX ever since they came out. Basically, you are getting Sachtler quality video heads at a much better price. Not to mention Libec's customer support is one of the best in this industry. If you get a chance, call me toll free 866-827-3489 and we can discuss the tripods and I will see if some of my clients that have purchased them will speak with you to give their review's on the RS series.

Hope to hear from you!
Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
Tapeworks Texas Inc - DVinfo Sponser
tapeworksscott@sbcglobal.net
Scott Cantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2010, 10:24 AM   #3
Trustee

Thanks for the relpy Scott. I'm gonna be giving you a call soon.

-Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads