Inexpensive tripods on Ebay... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old February 20th, 2011, 05:52 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Inexpensive tripods on Ebay...

Anyone own one of these / care to comment on if its a decent tripod kit?

New 61"/61inch Professional Video Tripod for CAMCORER (eBay item 110594022631 end time 02-Mar-11 23:59:18 AEDST) : Cameras Photo

New 74"/74inch Professional Video Tripod for CAMCORER (eBay item 110594022621 end time 02-Mar-11 23:59:16 AEDST) : Cameras Photo

Just looking for best bowl tripod/head on a budget and Ive seen the Weifeng/E-Image 717 kits which are cheap + review well, but these are a few bucks less again and look to be about on a par. (At least as far as I can tell!) Thanks in advance.

Or if you find a review, post it here.
Dan Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2011, 08:34 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: Inexpensive tripods on Ebay...

Hi Dan

I have been running 2 x E717's for close to two years now and they are absolute magic!!! They handle my nearly 4kg cameras with ease and they haven't developed any wobbles or damage!!

For me they are outstanding value for money!! For a little over $200 they are great and even if you had to replace them after a year..it's still good value!! Both heads and bowls are still smooth as the day I bought them!!!

Chris
Chris Harding is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads