Vinten Vision 20 vs Vision 250 or 22 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old July 25th, 2018, 03:03 AM   #1
New Boot

Vinten Vision 20 vs Vision 250 or 22

Hi All,

I recently tested a Vision 22 and was told it has the same load and quality as the current Vision 250.
I was surprise and disappointed that the movement is not quite as smooth as my old Vision 20 even though it is still rather smooth. It could be that it needed servicing but I'm not so sure. The characteristic of the pan and tilt are different, for example the lowest 0 setting the Vision 20 has nearly no drag and moved freely like it is on a spring while the Vision 22 has some drag very much like the Vision 10LF.
If anyone has experience with the 20, 22 and 250 please can you give your input to this?

Thanks

Simon
Simon Chan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads