Manfrotto dealer for Europe (Spain/EU) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads

Old March 27th, 2007, 03:12 PM   #1
Major Player

Manfrotto dealer for Europe (Spain/EU)

Hi:

I have read through the forums and pretty much settled on a Manfrotto 190CLB tripod w. 701RC2 head for a - yet to buy - Canon XH A1 (is this a good choice? I want to travel light).

But I can't find a pusher in my neighborhood. Any recommendation on internetshops that will ship to Spain?

Pixmania do have one tripod in their catalog, but model is missing and they have no heads. www.harrisoncameras.co.uk ship worldwide, are they recommendable?

You seem all to recommend b&h photo/video, how is shipping to Europe? It appears that model numbers for legs are different in US? If so, what is the equivalent of the 190 series?

I would prefer to purchase at a European store to avoid an import tax surprise and any problems with returning the goods.

Thanks! Erik
Erik Norgaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2007, 03:23 PM   #2
Major Player

Solved

It appears that www.technikdirekt.de ships to all EU at good prices, the 701RC2 at 103 EUR and 190XPROB at 105 EUR.

Any buying experiences?

Thanks, Erik
Erik Norgaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2007, 10:05 AM   #3
Regular Crew

I would check Domenech or Fotocasion in Madrid.

Probably the combination O55(with the column with the semiball b555 i think) with 501 head will fit better,more money of course.
Manuel Fantoni is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads