Cabin Fever at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Under Water, Over Land
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Under Water, Over Land
Tools & Techniques for Nature, Outdoors, Wildlife & Underwater Videography.

Old March 26th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Cabin Fever

Has been getting me pretty bad this year. Spring is just coming late here and the weather has been horrible so I made it into a theme just to do something. Can't wait for the better weather to get here so I can get out more.

Woody Sanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Cabin Fever

Vry nice to watch. I like the pace, the music and the narration. Very un-American (consider it as a compliment, American productions on tv are so fast, so overexaggerated in narration etc.). Well done. Like the construction you have put your camera on as well. Self constructed?
Old March 27th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: Cabin Fever

Thank you very much Cees. I'm not much of a fan for the fast paced stuff either. The mount I am using is a Hunter Cam Cradle Pro HunterCam Cradle It was made for mounting on trees but I removed the tree straps and drilled it to accept "U" bolts and mounted it to a seat post. That way I can mount it low or stack it on another and move it from the front to the back. I did have to add a cross bar that I could strap at two point to stop it from turning freely. Its been a great mount for the boat.
Woody Sanford is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Under Water, Over Land