DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The UWOL Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/)
-   -   And the winner of UWOL #7 is... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/116317-winner-uwol-7-a.html)

Dale Guthormsen March 5th, 2008 07:50 AM

Congratulations to all of you.

Per Johan, you videography is always an inspiration!!!! Time to go for the hat trick!!

I had impact in the top of my list to be sure, a great little documentary!!!

Fugit was a totally intersting picece!

dale

Mat Thompson March 5th, 2008 09:00 AM

Congratulations Per Johan, great piece. Marj, I had you placed so pleased to see that result, great well crafted film. Well done Rob.

Can I ask people to also leave, congrats, comments and critique on Per film and any past winners if you fancy! It would be nice to make the place look a little more 'lived in' ! :-)

Vidar Vedaa March 5th, 2008 09:16 AM

Congrats to.

Per Johan great entury , Marj and Rob Congrats to.

VJV.

Ruth Happel March 5th, 2008 09:23 AM

Congratulations to Per, Marj, and Rob. Between the three of you, there were quite a few adventures!

Ruth

Catherine Russell March 5th, 2008 09:59 AM

Nicely done Per, Marj and Rob! You inspire me, as do all of you in this contest.

Cat

Steve Siegel March 5th, 2008 05:05 PM

Congratulations, Per, Marj and Rob. The outstanding performances in a large group of really good stuff. Meryem, you're the man (oops, woman) again. How long till April 1?

David Gemmell March 6th, 2008 05:20 AM

Well done Guys - a great effort.

Bruce Foreman March 6th, 2008 01:36 PM

Congrats to all 3 of you! No surprise on the first place selection, after watching Per Johan's film and then watching it again and again, I fully expected that one to come out on top.

Marge's film really soared in more ways than one. She showed real adventurous spirit as she took us aloft in an ultralight.

And Rob's film showed some of the smoothest and most colorful, eye pleasing time lapse work I've seen.

And these 3 come out on top of an awesome array of strong entries.

This one was a lotta fun.

Bob Safay March 6th, 2008 04:07 PM

Holy video Batman, Per did it again! Yes Robin, Per and the others did a magnificent job. My only comment, I am sure glad I didn't have to be the judge on this on. All three turned in excellant videos, as did all the people that submitted. So, a big Batman and Robin congradulations to the three of you. Well done, now let's jump into the Batmobil, grab the Batcorder and lets go to #8!!!! GREAT JOB YA'LL. Bob

Trond Saetre March 7th, 2008 03:50 AM

Congratulations to all 3 of you.
You made great films!

Rob Evans March 7th, 2008 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Safay (Post 838438)
Well done, now let's jump into the Batmobil, grab the Batcorder and lets go to #8!!!! GREAT JOB YA'LL. Bob

Did a search for batcorder on the web - this is what it came back with:

http://joel.com/images/batcorder.jpg

Does that do 16x9 and hdv?? ;-)

Chris Barcellos March 7th, 2008 11:56 AM

Congratulations to all winners, and to all participants.... another fine crop of UWOL entries which I, for one, am honored to be associated with. I feel like kid sneaking onto a movie set-- if I keep hanging around here, before someone kicks me out, I might really get some great lessons taught....

Bob Safay March 7th, 2008 12:26 PM

Hey Rob, that is a fake bat. See how well it is disguised. She is actually blowing on the lens to clean it. The Tape tramsport in cleverly hidden in the handle Bob

Adrinn Chellton March 7th, 2008 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Safay (Post 838842)
Hey Rob, that is a fake bat. See how well it is disguised. She is actually blowing on the lens to clean it. The Tape tramsport in cleverly hidden in the handle Bob

Yes a fake bat it is, however I believe there is no tape transport system. Clearly it records to solid state media, hmm wouldn't it be interesting to have an extremely fast camera taking slow motion shots of batters swings, maybe just the angle MLB needs to attract viewers these days. Blurnsball anyone?

Vegard Paulsen March 12th, 2008 05:08 PM

Congratulations !!! Really good work this time, and a high quality level on all the contestants.

To bad i missed the deadline. I had to complete a tv commercial and a event-video instead. Hopefully ill have the chance to join in next round! :)