UWOL # 15 - Monk Dreams - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge

The UWOL Challenge
An organized competition for Under Water, Over Land videographers!

Old November 6th, 2009, 02:16 PM   #16
Major Player

Ahh, the secret life of animals. What do they dream? And do they dream in color? I know I do. These monk seals are cool. They'll show up out of nowhere, swim right next snorkeler's and scare the heck out them, then haul out on the beach full of tourists. There is a legion of protection for them with ropes and warning signs to keep people away so they are not disturbed while they rest. One time I saw a young man walk up to try to pet one as a joke, the seal reared up and barked and the guy just about jumped out of his skin. Like having a 400 pound dog trying to bite you. And you know you should let sleeping dogs lie...
Bill Thesken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2009, 12:07 PM   #17
Major Player

Interesting concept, and well executed. Though the tripod wobble at 00:45 was a bit obvious. I think it might have been better to have ended with the same kind of music as at the beginning. But what do I know.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge