uwol 18 The Wildlife film maker and the Artist - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The UWOL Challenge
An organized competition for Under Water, Over Land videographers!

Old November 27th, 2010, 08:33 AM   #16
Major Player

Mick,
I liked your approach to the theme. Your picture quality is outstanding and professional.
I think the story would be more whole with some sort of connection between the woodpecker scenes and the artist at work. Maybe a glimpse of the woodpecker outside the window in between the painting might be a simple way to go.
I have visited your webpage and found it interesting and exotic. I am looking forward to seeing more UWOL films from Mick.
Finn-Erik Faale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2010, 10:04 AM   #17
Major Player

Hi Marg,

Thanks for watching.

I was approx 4 metres away in a portable hide hidden in some bushes. The trunk the woodpecker was on is an apple tree thats recently died and been left in situ to decay naturally.

I have re-edited the Artist section and posted in the forum under the heading of revisted and re-edited uwol18 I think has addressed some of the comments re the voice over.

Hi Fin-Erik

Thanks for watching and posting some constructive ideas. Pleased you enjoyed the web site

Mick
Mick Jenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2010, 03:48 AM   #18
Major Player

Hi,
I have removed my original entry from vimeo as I have an updated version posted there.
To view the updated version go to my post UWOL 18 revisted and re-edited in this forum

Mick
Mick Jenner is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > The UWOL Challenge