DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The UWOL Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/)
-   -   UWOL #2 Sign-Up Thread! Come 'n' Get It! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/87251-uwol-2-sign-up-thread-come-n-get.html)

Meryem Ersoz February 26th, 2007 11:24 AM

welcome, cat. i'm right down the road from you. we should meet up some time. it's good to see that i'm not the only girl with a camera running through the woods around here....

Dan Lightwood February 26th, 2007 11:59 AM

sign-up

Hey matey
My mate Mat (Thompson) tipped me off about UWOL. Please sign me up for the March comp. E-mail: daniel.lightwood@celltech.ucb-group.com or, failing that: dan_lightwood@yahoo.com. Nice one
Cheers
Dan

Ben Lynn February 26th, 2007 04:32 PM

I'm in. Looking forward to it.

Ben

Wayne Holt February 26th, 2007 07:17 PM

Please include me.

Email address sent.

Alan Crane February 27th, 2007 07:47 AM

Hi
Found this challenge purely by accident - it sounds great!! Please sign me up.

alan.crane@virgin.net

Alan Crane

Mike Teutsch February 27th, 2007 07:59 AM

Working, remodeling my master bathroom, in the other challenge too, just no time! Oh, what the heck, sign me up!

Mike

Meryem Ersoz February 27th, 2007 08:51 AM

pasted over my work station:

"Do not say you do not have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.

- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

heh.

and welcome to the sudden influx of new mateys. dan, any mate of mat's is a mate of ours. the prospect of seeing all these new players is awesome. blimey!

Victor Wilcox February 27th, 2007 03:24 PM

UWOL #2 Sign-Up

I'm in. Email sent.

Jim Michael February 27th, 2007 05:36 PM

I'm in and you have my email.

Bruce Foreman February 28th, 2007 12:56 AM

Add me to the list. You should still have my email

Bruce Foreman

Joey Atilano February 28th, 2007 11:28 AM

Im in

Hopefully I can finish it this time.

Email sent

Joey

Chris Barcellos February 28th, 2007 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Teutsch (Post 632710)
Working, remodeling my master bathroom, in the other challenge too, just no time! Oh, what the heck, sign me up!

Mike

Master bathroom means there is another one in the house... ergo, no problem...:) And, we all know Dylan is threatening a March DVC too !! Lets see. Maybe we can do a serial project with "anticipation", the new UWOL challenge subject, and Dylan's DV Challenge all rolled into one....

Meryem Ersoz February 28th, 2007 12:17 PM

that's actually a great idea, chris. a DV Challenge and a UWOL Challenge video coming out of the same material. a little mini "Rashomon"....

hey joey, i didn't see you swimming in the shark tank with all the other losers, i mean, struggling artists (myself included, so i can say it with pride!) no fair signing up until you've done your time in the confessional. it's not too late!

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=84520

in fact, i can think of 9 other people also deserving of a swim! you know who you are!

Gabriel Yeager February 28th, 2007 12:48 PM

Looks like there is going to be alot of people this time around...

One more day, can't wait (I still need to make a bean bag....)!!!

I hope all the weatherman are wrong, and this rain goes away... Can't have my camera getting wet, I don't think the warranty covers that (did I get a warranty??).

~Gabriel

Brian McKay February 28th, 2007 02:48 PM

"Frosty the Camera Man"

Hello Meryem:

Please be kind to me, most everyone is seeing signs of spring however I'm still in a deep freeze. I'd hate like heck to influence the already decided theme in anyway.....but how about snow, snow and more snow or the background of all films must be white.....

Looking forward to the theme announcement.

Brian