Lilliput 5DII-HO Help Please. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software

The View: Video Display Hardware and Software
Video Monitors and Media Players for field or studio use (all display technologies).

Old August 18th, 2013, 04:20 AM   #1
New Boot

Lilliput 5DII-HO Help Please.

Hi All, so i finally succumbed and decided to get myself an external field monitor for my 650D, great.

I set everything up excitedly and then find that no matter what I do its only ever showing the picture in 480P, even when not recording. I thought that the 650D could export to HDMI external monitor at full 1080.

At 480P it is less than useless as I cannot focus on anything and the entire thing looks garbage.

Perhaps Im doing something wrong and it could be something so simple its worth several face palms but im hoping one of you guys can help me with this.

Cheers
Ty Spence is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software