what is the cheapest, usable onboard 16x9 monitor at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software

The View: Video Display Hardware and Software
Video Monitors and Media Players for field or studio use (all display technologies).

Old October 27th, 2006, 12:16 PM   #1
Regular Crew

what is the cheapest, usable onboard 16x9 monitor

?

I tried this question in the lens adapter area and was ignored. i didn't realize there was a monitors area.

Can someone help me?

I have to flip the image from a lens adapter, and I have an HC1, which has a nonstandard, proprietary "hot shoe" which makes mounting a problem. I have, however, a cavision rod mount system, which I could also use to mount the monitor?

I have done a number of shorts, and I am know preparing to shoot a whole feature with this rig. However, I just got a new lens adapter which requires the image to be flipped with a monitor. I don't care about exposure, just composition.
Fischer Spooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2006, 09:17 PM   #2
Regular Crew

All The Gory Details

I'm trying to mount an lcd monitor onto my Sony HC1 (to flip the image from a 35mm adapter), which has a proprietary "hot shoe".

1) I don't know what monitor to get, but I'd like a small cheap one for under $100 if such a thing exists

2) is the hot shoe the best place to mount a monitor?

3) have solutions emerged for mounting monitors to the hot shoe?

4) i have a cavision rod support system. is that a better place to mount my unbought onboard monitor?
Fischer Spooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2006, 03:03 AM   #3
Inner Circle

we already discuss this pretty extensively, that is probably why nobody care to answer.
do a search on the forum with keyword like "liliput"
Giroud Francois is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software