The First All 5D Wedding Video Shoot - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old February 27th, 2009, 05:42 PM  
The First All 5D Wedding Video Shoot
Raphael Jamil Pranga Raphael Jamil Pranga is offline February 27th, 2009, 05:42 PM

This is what happens if four (Bob Nicolas, Jason Magbanua, Mayad Studios, Threelogy) of our country's best work together as one.

Enjoy guys!

The First All Canon EOS 5D Mk. II Wedding Video Shoot in the World on Vimeo

Raphael Jamil Pranga
Regular Crew
Views: 9312
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:34 PM   #31
New Boot

Nice job

Some really nice photography. I think it was the wrong decision to go SD. Also, I get the feeling from the edit this is the grooms day - not the brides. There were a few areas when the groom was talking that you could have really heightened the emotion but instead you went for the cool montage. Specifically when the groom says "...then you walked through the door" it was a prime opportunity to create a real moment with the bride but you guys cut away from it.

Sorry, just the editor in me talking, still a great job and I'm jealous you guys got to shoot such a great event with a great camera.

Lance
Lance Bachelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2009, 04:16 PM   #32
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael Jamil Pranga View Post
Hi Rob,

We had a problem with the aperture since you can't manually control it if it's in video mode especially if you're using canon lenses (i think some use nikon lenses in which the aperture can be controlled manually via the lens.) but there are several techniques where you can overcome this, some are in vimeo. For the focusing, you might need an external monitor sometimes for critical shots but hey, we managed without one... hehehe!

Fiel
I dont think you can go past a 35mm adaptor at this time
Robert Bec is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery