DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   Dmb highlights - viewer discretion advised (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/234080-dmb-highlights-viewer-discretion-advised.html)

David Mathew Bonner April 26th, 2009 02:24 PM

Dmb highlights - viewer discretion advised

WARNING - THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LYRICS AND SCENES OF VIOLENCE - VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
but it's still just another dmb wedding video!
enjoy

Damn, It Feels Good To Be A Gangster By David Mathew Bonner On ExposureRoom

Aaron J. Yates April 26th, 2009 05:19 PM

It definitely takes a certain kind of couple to appreciate a video like that, but the good news is this looked like a group that would have loved it! I have some friends that act just like that, and it made me smile to watch your video. Nice work.

Terry Esslinger April 26th, 2009 06:15 PM

I would like to see them try to explain this video to their kids - if they ever have a chance to have any!

PS Thanks for the warning.

David Schuurman April 26th, 2009 06:18 PM

are you doing a vid for the groom and a vid for the bride? because I felt like she wasn't in it very much, and typically all this is done for the bride anyway.

I liked the evening B&W shots.

David Mathew Bonner April 26th, 2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron J. Yates (Post 1133596)
It definitely takes a certain kind of couple to appreciate a video like that, but the good news is this looked like a group that would have loved it! I have some friends that act just like that, and it made me smile to watch your video. Nice work.

Thanks,
groom loved it.He is very happy.

David Mathew Bonner April 26th, 2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Schuurman (Post 1133614)
are you doing a vid for the groom and a vid for the bride? because I felt like she wasn't in it very much, and typically all this is done for the bride anyway.

I liked the evening B&W shots.

this is an easter egg. when they came by to check it out last week, he joked and said there wasnt enough gangter rap in the video (it had none and he likes his rap..NWA, Snoop, 2 pac) so I made this for him... he loves it.

here is the normal photo session of the video -

You and Me By David Mathew Bonner On ExposureRoom

David Mathew Bonner April 26th, 2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terry Esslinger (Post 1133613)
I would like to see them try to explain this video to their kids - if they ever have a chance to have any!

PS Thanks for the warning.

why would it be dificult to explain to the kids?

Stephen J. Williams April 26th, 2009 08:59 PM

David...

Awesome video... I like the order of the events... I was wondering just the other day how to pull it off by jumping out of order. You pulled it off nicely.

Steve

David Mathew Bonner April 27th, 2009 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen J. Williams (Post 1133664)
David...

Awesome video... I like the order of the events... I was wondering just the other day how to pull it off by jumping out of order. You pulled it off nicely.

Steve

I have more like this cept, with tamer music if you want to see and get some ideas,
most of my wedding videos are gone, but some are still on the server, send me an email if you want
david at dmbvp dot com

Dawn Brennan April 27th, 2009 05:45 AM

Just when I thought I had seen it all...

Loved it. Fun video... and very fitting for those guys. I was a little nervous about "down the road" but I think this shows who this guy is now so who cares about down the road? I do thank you for the warning as my kids usually love to watch the videos along side me. I love how you are always thinking outside the box and I know its not often, but I look forward to seeing your name pop up here and there to show us something new and different!

David Mathew Bonner April 27th, 2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn Brennan (Post 1133800)
Just when I thought I had seen it all...

Loved it. Fun video... and very fitting for those guys. I was a little nervous about "down the road" but I think this shows who this guy is now so who cares about down the road? I do thank you for the warning as my kids usually love to watch the videos along side me. I love how you are always thinking outside the box and I know its not often, but I look forward to seeing your name pop up here and there to show us something new and different!

Thanks Dawn :) I appreciate it.
also...it is an easter egg and to see it, you need to know how to find it on the disc so only those they want to see it, will see it and I am sure in 20 years it will be as fun for them to watch as it is now.
take care

Stephen J. Williams April 27th, 2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Mathew Bonner (Post 1133755)
I have more like this cept, with tamer music if you want to see and get some ideas,
most of my wedding videos are gone, but some are still on the server, send me an email if you want
david at dmbvp dot com

Thanks man... I appreciate it... I sent you an email

Terry Taravella April 30th, 2009 05:57 PM

CLASSIC DMB!

Julian and I are cracking up watching it.

Did any of those guys have "man" problems afterwards? :*

Jason Robinson April 30th, 2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Mathew Bonner (Post 1133515)
WARNING - THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LYRICS AND SCENES OF VIOLENCE - VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
but it's still just another dmb wedding video!
enjoy

Damn, It Feels Good To Be A Gangster By David Mathew Bonner On ExposureRoom

looked like a great crowd. I am finally getting clients where the groom is involved and video is almost the only thing the groom cares about! I guess that is the one benefit we have for our service.

Note about the video, I would have loved to hear some of the goofing around audio instead of just music video.

Joe Allen Rosenberger April 30th, 2009 08:07 PM

david, that was bad a$$! loved the b&w too. awesome song. freakin cool.