second video with the Brevis at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old June 10th, 2009, 01:50 PM   #1
second video with the Brevis
Jason LeFrense Jason LeFrense is offline June 10th, 2009, 01:50 PM

Hey guys, this is my second time shooting with the Brevis and I'm starting to get more use to it. The only thing is keeping it clean, does anyone have any solution on how to keep the dust from getting inside the unit. If you have any suggestions they would all be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Jason

Joline & Curtis on Vimeo
or
www.jlfproductions.wordpress.com

Jason LeFrense
Regular Crew
Views: 1011
Old June 10th, 2009, 02:10 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason LeFrense View Post
Hey guys, this is my second time shooting with the Brevis and I'm starting to get more use to it. The only thing is keeping it clean, does anyone have any solution on how to keep the dust from getting inside the unit. If you have any suggestions they would all be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Jason

Joline & Curtis on Vimeo
or
www.jlfproductions.wordpress.com
I like this one too. I don't know what you could do to keep the dust out of the system. I think that kind of come with the territory of using the Brevis. Loved the glidecam shots, especially the one at the boat landing. Did you use the slider for that closing shot? I really like that shot.
Shaun Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2009, 04:22 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Thanks Shaun, I used the Cinevate heavy lifter for the end shot with a sony EX3 and 50mm 1.8. But I noticed I'm getting dust on the inside element so I might just tape all the ends that join. I will be walking around with 15K camera taped together LOL. The glidecam shots were all done hand held as well, I met a friend Ray Roman at a work shop and he was telling me to start doing hand held. So I took his advice and I will keep shooting hand held until I save enough money for the Flyer.

Thanks for watching
Jason LeFrense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2009, 06:35 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason LeFrense View Post
Thanks Shaun, I used the Cinevate heavy lifter for the end shot with a sony EX3 and 50mm 1.8. But I noticed I'm getting dust on the inside element so I might just tape all the ends that join. I will be walking around with 15K camera taped together LOL. The glidecam shots were all done hand held as well, I met a friend Ray Roman at a work shop and he was telling me to start doing hand held. So I took his advice and I will keep shooting hand held until I save enough money for the Flyer.

Thanks for watching
No problem. Did you forget who I am? I guess I will have to hold off sending you some gumbo. LOL!!! It's Barry. LOL
Shaun Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2009, 10:23 AM   #5
Regular Crew

HAHAHAH Damn, I didn't have a clue man, sorry man, you better send me some Gumbo. LOL
Jason LeFrense is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery