Fun Music Video at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old September 29th, 2009, 12:41 PM   #1
Fun Music Video
Paul Gallagher Paul Gallagher is offline September 29th, 2009, 12:41 PM

I had to film a music video at a wedding on saturday past and it was a real laugh from start to finish, we had about 45 minutes to film it between the band setting up for the evening dancing.
You can see it here:
Horse It Into Ya Cynthia Music Video on Vimeo

Paul Gallagher
Major Player
Views: 1040
Old September 29th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #2
Trustee

oh man. . . that is absolutely hilarious! I would love to have a bridal party that loose and up for anything!

Fantastic job especially since you were just killing time till the band showed up. Imagine what you could have done with a bit more practice from the "actors" and some prep-planning! That was as fantastic piece that I'm sure the B&G will love and show off to everyone!
Jason Robinson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery