For the High School Football Fans at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old October 26th, 2009, 10:27 AM   #1
For the High School Football Fans
Aaron J. Yates Aaron J. Yates is offline October 26th, 2009, 10:27 AM

This is a video I made at the end of last school year for the team to watch at the beginning of this football season. As a little background, last year our team went really deep into the playoffs; only one game away from the state championship. A bunch of guys graduated and everyone pretty much wrote off the team this year saying they wouldn't be any good. Well, now we're playing for the district championship this Friday.

One of the players emailed me this week to find out where he could watch this particular video. He said when they saw it this year, it brought tears to their eyes. That's about the best compliment a video maker can get, IMHO.

Just wanted to let you guys see it and let me know what you think. It was based on a video that was made for LSU a couple years ago.

Aaron J. Yates
Regular Crew
Views: 1124
Old October 26th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #2
Major Player

aaron...

Cool video.. anything with that song in it is going to be dramatic. I'm sure the team and their family really enjoyed it.

Steve
Stephen J. Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2009, 02:57 PM   #3
Trustee

What is the song ?

Paul.
Old October 31st, 2009, 03:36 PM   #4
Major Player

This is a really well edited short film. I can see how it would be inspirational. I did a year end video for a pop-warner type football team last year that won the Sacramento Regional Championship (9 and 10 year olds) and managed to bring tears to the eyes of the parents at the end. It warms the cockles of the heart. It was not nearly as 'professionally done' as yours but it was staisfying.

Last edited by Terry Esslinger; October 31st, 2009 at 03:39 PM. Reason: correct spelling
Terry Esslinger is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery