Wedding promo video...kinda at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old October 28th, 2009, 08:44 AM   #1
Wedding promo video...kinda
Jason McDonald Jason McDonald is offline October 28th, 2009, 08:44 AM

The music company that has me as a wedding minister recently decided to create a new wedding style called "Nocturne". They have several different weddings but only the music is different, the order of things are the same. This Nocturne wedding has a candle ceremony in it. As the minister, I'm away from the camera during the actual service (I'm not trying to do 2 jobs at once lol). Based on what you see in the video (Size, location of people etc) Where would you put your 7D (You have 4, since I have 4 chances during a day in which we do mock weddings for potential couples). During rehearsals I can take video of the choir, organ(ist), cello, violin etc.

The reason for the music is that the choir boy/girl sing this during the registry signing and then the lifting of the veil/kiss. I was asked if I could put together a little promo video to show during real rehearsals (Couples come in a month or a week before their wedding day) and the music company wants something of a promo video to show the different weddings and how JUST an organ and two choir girls might be too little...

Any input welcome...

Jason McDonald
Major Player
Views: 908

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery