"A Wedding Like No Other" trailer at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old December 8th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #1
"A Wedding Like No Other" trailer
Dimitris Mantalias Dimitris Mantalias is offline December 8th, 2009, 05:47 PM

Well... what can I say about this wedding... During the two days of shooting, we shared the most amazing moments with the couple. This was a wedding that had it all. Too much fun, laughs, emotion and tears and many-many more. If all weddings were like this one, then we'd probably do the job for free, just for the fun of it!

During those two days, we recorded over 10 hours of footage, so trust me when I say that this short trailer reveals almost nothing compared to what the raw footage contains. But we hope that Christodoulos and Pattie will enjoy it, because it will be a long time until they get their hands on the final product! :) Any comments are very very welcome!

Dimitris Mantalias
Major Player
Views: 1365
Old December 8th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #2
Major Player

Dimitris...

That was AWESOME!

Steve
Stephen J. Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2009, 12:37 AM   #3
Regular Crew

that looked the "Bourne Identity" of weddings... very nice editing Dimitris.
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:52 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Haha I was about to say it looks very much like a "Bourne Identity" wedding. I really like it, I love that style of editing and good to see it works well even in wedding videos.
Jonathan Palfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2009, 07:06 AM   #5
Major Player

Thank you all for your comments. :) Truth is that we are big fans of the Bourne editing and shooting style (as well as Toni Scott's techniques), and this probably shows to the trailer, although we just figured it out when it was complete, because we originally thought of simply creating a wedding trailer that will be still cinematic but also different.
Old December 9th, 2009, 10:31 PM   #6
New Boot

Excellent!

Ray R.
Ray Roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2009, 07:26 AM   #7
Trustee

Dimitris I loved your trailer. I really enjoyed it. A bride playing the bouzouki at her wedding...Priceless.

Stelios
Old December 13th, 2009, 11:26 PM   #8
Regular Crew

This trailer was awesome!!
Shawn Legg is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery