Highlights clip at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old December 17th, 2009, 08:46 AM   #1
Highlights clip
Vito DeFilippo Vito DeFilippo is offline December 17th, 2009, 08:46 AM

Hey all,

It's been a while since I posted, so here goes!

Here's a highlight from a wedding I shot last year for International Photo Imaging in Montreal. Very nice couple, and it turned out well. A nice whimsical feel, I thought, because of their understated but great sense of humour.

No stabilizers or VDSLRs. Maybe next season!

Any comments always welcome.

Vito DeFilippo
Trustee
Views: 881
Old December 17th, 2009, 01:25 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Good stuff, Vito. You had some good shot compositions and solid editing and did a good job of capturing the couple I think. I did feel like the saturation was a bit too hot, and there were a few shots here and there where the coloring broke consistency. I also felt like maybe there was a bit too much slo-mo. Overall a pretty solid piece, though. Thanks for sharing!
Old December 17th, 2009, 01:41 PM   #3
Trustee

Thanks, Travis. I know what you mean about the slomo. It's actually way more than I usually use now, but somehow it fit with the material.

I also tend to use more nat sound in my highlights these days, but again, it didn't fit here. I think because of the music they chose. Funny how that limits you sometimes, cause I like to have a more documentary feel.

Anyway, I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery