Another completed Edit at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old December 25th, 2009, 04:26 AM   #1
Another completed Edit
Scott Hayes Scott Hayes is offline December 25th, 2009, 04:26 AM

Here is another one I just finished. crystal & Shawn, married September 5, in Lexington.
a pair of hMC150s was used for this in addition to a Canon A1 on a glidecam. Enjoy:

Scott Hayes
Major Player
Views: 1168
Old December 25th, 2009, 08:39 AM   #2
Major Player

Hey Scott,

I saw the first 6 minutes and you have a very nice flow! Edited very well and solid shooting over all. Only nitpick would be to balance the glidecam better. It may have been the wind that through it off. If so disregard that statement. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas.

Monday
Monday Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2009, 08:53 AM   #3
Major Player

Thanks Monday! some of it is real glidecam, other is monopod with smoothcam.
Scott Hayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2009, 12:21 PM   #4
Wrangler

Scott, great stuff man! I wish I could wrap my head around short-form edits better. You are a very talented editor my friend.

I avoid short-forms because of the extra editing required. However I do feel it's a stronger product as a whole than a standard video with highlights. I may offer a short-form package this upcoming season. I've already booked one even though I don't officially "offer" it yet.

PS Regarding the shaky gliding shots, whether it be glidecam or monopod, give the smoothcam filter a shot. You will be amazed at how well it works!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery