Shane & Stacy's Wedding Highlights | Serendipity Studios at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old February 11th, 2010, 10:30 PM   #1
Shane & Stacy's Wedding Highlights | Serendipity Studios
Travis Cossel Travis Cossel is offline February 11th, 2010, 10:30 PM

So we recently shared one of our full cinematic features. Today we thought we'd share the highlights video from the same wedding. Enjoy!

Travis Cossel
Inner Circle
Views: 1147
Old February 12th, 2010, 02:36 PM   #2
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Cossel View Post
So we recently shared one of our full cinematic features. Today we thought we'd share the highlights video from the same wedding. Enjoy!

Shane & Stacy's Wedding Highlights | Serendipity Studios on Vimeo
Hey bro, I like that idea for the first meeting :). Was the reception that hard to CC out orange or did you tone it that way?

Those drop shots with the merlin are a pain eh? hehe. Great job bro!
Randy Panado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2010, 06:14 PM   #3
Inner Circle

The look of the reception .. unfortunately .. is entirely due to my assistant camera op. My usual op wasn't available so this guy was new. Long story short, his reception footage was SEVERELY underexposed ... like .. what's a stronger word than SEVERELY? d;-)

Anyways, so I had to start with his footage and get something that looked presentable, then turn around and adjust MY footage to look the same way. It was really frustrating but sometimes you do what you have to do.

Glad you like the first meeting thing. We've been doing that for like 5-6 years now and it's awesome. We actually made it our policy this past year .. so no more photosessions between the ceremony and reception. Sooo nice.

Oh, and my back agrees with you on the Merlin drop shots! Thanks for watching and for the comments!!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery