The Inspirational Series: Rock 'n' Roll Bride (using Canon 7D) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old March 26th, 2010, 07:49 AM   #1
The Inspirational Series: Rock 'n' Roll Bride (using Canon 7D)
Richard Wakefield Richard Wakefield is offline March 26th, 2010, 07:49 AM

hope you all like...it's nice to do something different!

Richard Wakefield
Major Player
Views: 1287
Old March 26th, 2010, 08:50 AM   #2
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Wakefield View Post
hope you all like...it's nice to do something different!

The Inspirational Series: Rock 'n' Roll Bride on Vimeo

Good Editing Richard

My only comment and something didn't sit well with me was the opening shot. I won't even bother with the cat sitting down. I liked how the cat jumped into the frame as that builds curiosity :)

Other than that, great stuff
Old March 26th, 2010, 08:53 AM   #3
Major Player

cheers Jawad.

i really do appreciate your comment...i have to say i'd ordinarily agree, but in this one case, the cats really did have to feature alot as they are a big part of R'n'R bride and her lifestyle :)

thanks
Richard Wakefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:13 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Wow Rich. What a great and fun clip. It must be very refreshing to film something else other than weddings for a change. Your experience with filming your Lovestories has obviously helped.

I loved the jump cuts and the ramps and thought the pacing was great (although I thought it a touch overlong in the first section).

Knowing what I know about Kat the footage of the cats were great, however I felt it a shame that the grading in the first section left her pink hair feeling flat. To me her pink hair is part of her character and seeing it less than vibrant (which it is in the later sections) does not feel natural.

NOTE: I know the irony of using the word "natural" to describe pink hair.

These are small points, as I thought it superb and the whole idea on filming this for her is a genius marketing idea.
Aaron Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 08:04 AM   #5
Major Player

Richard...

As always, I'm a huge fan of Fxfilms. This is another video that was fun to watch start to finish. I love the car shots by the way.

Steve
Stephen J. Williams is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery