New Highlights Clip at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old April 16th, 2010, 03:18 AM   #1
New Highlights Clip
John De Rienzo John De Rienzo is offline April 16th, 2010, 03:18 AM

Following on from our trailer, this is a mock highlights clip (early stages:) of the highlights.

We used our Canon 7D, Steadicam & Glidetrack shooter in this shoot.

Would appreciate feedback. Please feel free to comment.

Cheers.

John De Rienzo
Major Player
Views: 1238
Old April 20th, 2010, 09:03 AM   #2
Major Player

The shot at 2:03 is the money shot. I love that shot! If it was me doing the edit, I would go slow mo on that shot and let it linger a bit more. I don't know if it was intentional, some of the shots are warmer than the others. I think a more consistent color tone would have made this video even better. I light the reception to eliminate the warm colors but that's just me.

Thanks for sharing, Again 2:03 is the money shot for me.
Old April 20th, 2010, 03:12 PM   #3
Major Player

Hi Noel, thank you for your feedback and great advice. Looking at that shot now, I totally agree with you. Would it not be great to always have a second eye like that in the edit!

Really appeciate you taking the time to comment:)

Cheers.
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:34 AM   #4
Major Player

John, that's really good! It keeps your personal style and adds some influences from the other side of Atlantic (which of course is a good thing)! There a couple of shots, that I maybe would have left out (like the 2:12 at the stairs, mostly because of camera movement) but besides that, it's really cool stuff.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery